Redefine is a consulting and training company specialising in performance management including Lean, Six Sigma and Business Process Improvement.
We support local small and medium businesses, large multinationals in the Service and IT sectors.
John McDonald founded Redefine following a successful career in financial services.
He is a dynamic, results-driven professional with more than 20 years’ experience both in Ireland and internationally. He has worked in the consultancy field for over a decade delivering performance improvement programmes and Lean Six Sigma training.
Specialist areas include:
- Initiation of Change Management and Lean (increasing competitiveness) Programmes in service organisations
- Design and delivery of training courses and workshops for a broad range of staff in large organisations and SME’s.
John understands the impact of individual learning preferences and culturally based learning styles and designs a variety of coaching and training strategies to suit different styles.
A business studies graduate, he holds a Certificate in Training from the Irish Institute of Training and Development and is a Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
What does this means for your business?
At Redefine, we strongly believe that implementing a Performance Management Programme brings value ensuring that your business remains competitive, profitable, and sustainable on a long term basis.
Redefine Consulting are:
- Dedicated business professionals with extensive experience
- Committed to giving all of our clients the best possible service, designing and implementing a programme to maximise the potential in your business
- Leading the way in the implementation of Lean business practices and methodologies
- Passionate about the service that we provide to our clients, and in the results that we know it delivers
Our small dedicated team will meet with you; assess your unique requirements ensuring that your dedicated business excellence programme is implemented, effectively and efficiently, to support your business to reach its maximum potential.