Lean Manufacturing and WCM
any businesses strive towards World Class Manufacturing and at Redefine we work with you to achieve competitive advantage in adapting your processes, procedures and concepts which ultimately leads to improved relations amongst your people – suppliers, purchasers, producers and customers.
Our aim is to help you achieve world-class status by focusing on areas such as lead-time, customer service through continuous improvement using principles such as Just In Time (JIT) or Lean Manufacturing, Total Quality Management (TQM), the principle of Total Preventative Maintenance, 5S and Employee Involvement.
How can your company become and remain world class?
At Redefine our experience tells us that the keys to success include
- Lead time reduction
- Increasing efficiencies on delivery to market
- Exceeding customer expectations
- Improved outsourcing processes
- Reducing operational costs
- Optimal use of business information
World Class Manufacturing is more than just a concept. Where an organisation implements the correct procedures
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Pull and Kanban system
- Continuous flow
- Visual management
- Team work
- Waste elimination
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Zero Quality Control (parts per million – PPM)
We offer our services to the SME sector and larger companies. For more information please call +353 (0)1 254 9389 or use the button below to get in touch with us.Click Here To Contact Us