In this comprehensive Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course, we provide you with the tools you need as a business leader to drive positive change within your organisation. Those who attend this online course will be responsible for delivering process solutions at the very highest levels and will be established in managerial roles or will have already achieved the L.S.S. Green Belt certification.
Black Belt Six Sigma Training Ireland
The aim of the L.S.S. Black Belt certification is to assist decisions-makers with the following key points:
- Defining and developing improvement projects within an organisation.
- Identifying and managing stakeholder needs.
- Exploring and gaining in-depth knowledge of the quantitative and qualitative tools that are utilised to measure and analyse business processes.
- The management of Green Belt resources and projects.
- Using change management skills to understand and drive business processes.
- Learn how to identify the most suitable solutions through analysation and quantification.
- Use your newly learned skills to determine customer value.
- Understanding flow develop pull systems.
- Clearly determine value streams within your business.
The above list is by no means exhaustive; you can expect to gain invaluable knowledge that will impact positively across all facets of your business and provide you with the confidence to make long-term decisions into the future.
Black Belt Six Sigma Ireland
Certified L.S.S. Black Belts are in high demand across all sectors of industry and can command high salaries after certification. This Six Sigma ethos is recognised globally as being of significant importance to the long-term success and sustainability of a business and is therefore one of the best tools you can have in your arsenal.
As a Six Sigma Black belt, you will, in essence, be trained as a high-level problem solver, invaluable to those who require your expertise. Your Black Belt training will allow you to implement complex improvement projects with measurable results, meaning you become an integral cog in the wheel to success.
As a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt trainer, our eLearning programme will provide you with the following tools:
- 21 Professional eLearning quizzes
- 21 Interactive quizzes
- 5 DMAIC phase tests broken into the following categories:
1. Define 2. Measure 3. Analyse 4. Improve 5. Control
- Professional eLearning lessons
- World class curriculum, developed by experts.
- SigmaXL version
- Access to an online forum with other L.S.S. Black Belt students
- A full glossary
- Internal messaging system for easy communication
- Final certification exam
L.S.S. Black Belt Training Dublin, Ireland
Develop your role as a change agent within your organisation and get in touch with our team of L.S.S. experts today. If you are unsure of your suitability for the L.S.S. Black Belt course, give us a call, and we will take the time to understand your unique role within your organisation. We will then talk you through the most suitable options for Lean training.
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification course is available 100% remotely and costs just €1,695; group discounts are available for more than three orders, so please do get in touch if you would like to secure a deal for a group booking.