Green Belt Six Sigma training is best suited to those who play an integral role in resolving process issues within an organisation. Perhaps you have been tasked with analysing and solving quality-related problems or have responsibility for a team of experts that are striving towards continuous improvements? Whether you are just beginning your career or looking to improve on an established pathway, the team here at Redefine are on hand to provide you with expert training and share over 25 years of experience to help you succeed.
Green Belt Six Sigma Training Ireland
The Green Belt Six Sigma certificate is recognised globally and is a sought after accreditation across all industries, in particular the life sciences, food and tech sectors. The accreditation is beneficial for those who work for, manage or own small or medium business and will impact greatly on the growth, profitability and sustainability of your organisation.
This Green Belt certification is perfect for those who:
- Are project managers that are overseeing the implementation of improvement programmes and projects.
- Any employee who is involved in or is interested in improvement activities within the organisation.
- Any individual who may be interested in a career in project management, process excellence or business improvement activities.
- Members of any business that may be undertaking an improvement programme.
By taking part in our Green Belt Six Sigma programme, you can expect to learn the following:
- A greater knowledge of the improvement methodology (DMAIC) used within the Six Sigma concept. This much sought after knowledge will provide you with the skills to implement business process improvements within your organisation or small business.
- Principles of improvement such as variation and systems thinking.
- The use of analytical tools to guide your improvement process.
- The benefits of using Sig Sigma practices within your organisation.
- Generate long-term, sustainable improvements that drive results.
- Develop strong communication skills.
- Decide on the roles and responsibilities of other key team members.
- Understand the role of management in any business improvement processes.
- Intervention and facilitation skills.
- Process control skills and expertise
- Develop their role as an advocate of change within the organisation.
Green Belt Six Sigma, Dublin, Ireland
Upon enrolment to the Green Belt L.S.S. course, you will have access to the following invaluable resources:
- Professional eLearning lessons
- 17 Quizzes that will assist with your understanding and interpretation of the Green Belt Six Sigma programme
- A world-class curriculum developed by experts
- Continuous access to our online portal with 24/7 availability
- SigmaXL version
- A forum where you can discuss, learn and interact with other students
- A full glossary of the Green Belt programme
- Internal messaging function for easy communication
To achieve your final certification, you will need to review and pass all 17 eLearning quizzes, achieve a pass in each DMAIC phase test (5 phases) and complete and pass a final examination.
To learn more about L.S.S. Green Belt training and Redefine’s online learning platform, please contact a member of our team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out the form on our contact page. We are always on hand to provide assistance, support and advice on the best training for your unique requirements.