Reasons to invest in Lean Six Sigma Training?
he benefits of implementing an onsite Lean Six Sigma (LSS) programme can make a positive impact on your balance sheet and increase your company’s competitiveness.
The main benefits include
- Training Programme will pay for itself within twelve months
- Our programme will prepare each of your students to lead and execute six sigma projects that average €100,000 of cost savings or performance improvements per project.
- Your organisation then has the in house skills to repeat this process every year in key areas
Redefine offers accredited LSS Black Belt and LSS Green Belt training and certification courses.
very training programme is tailored specifically for your organisation to ensure that it is relevant to your specific needs and requirements. It is this unique tailoring of the training that ensures your organisation will achieve the following
- Maximum benefits
- Increases Return on Investment
- Ensure that your staff can easily improve performance
- Enhance Service Delivery
- Benefit on knowing that your staff have put theory into practice with real live projects
Also, we will provide ongoing support with
- LSS support services via our eLearning system
- Mentoring sessions.
omprehensive guidelines will be provided to help your company improve and sustain employees’ development as Lean Six Sigma leaders and practitioners.
Download course materials on-line.
VIRTUAL CLASSROOM TRAINING COURSES (during COVID-19)
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
This course will suit employees who are responsible for resolving process problems by providing skills and a roadmap that they can use.
Duration: 2 Weeks
Project Required: Yes
Cost: €2,850 per student (class size min 6, max 15)
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
The Black Belt course is designed for your full-time process improvement and operational excellence employees.
Duration: 3 Weeks Training (+1 week review of a certifying project)
Project Required: Yes
Cost: €4,950 per student (class size min 6, max 15)
BLACK BELT AND GREEN BELT TRAINING CURRICULUM
- Overview of Six Sigma
- Fundamentals of Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma Projects
- Lean Fundamentals
- Process Definition
- Six Sigma Statistics
- Measurement Systems Analysis
- Process Capability
- Patterns of Variation (BB only)
- Inferential Statistics
- Hypothesis Testing (normal & non-normal)
- Simple Linear Regression
- Multiple Regression Analysis
- DOE – Full & Fractional (BB only)
- Lean Controls
- Statistical Process Control
- Six Sigma Control Plans
- Schedule: Redefine will carry out a training needs analysis, plan delivery dates and set a location.
- Training customisation: Redefine will customise your training programme to meet your business needs best.
- Project Selection: Appropriate projects are selected and approved. Project initiation instructions must be provided to students before the commencement of training.
- Ongoing Support:
- Online Training – Continued access for each student to our online learning management system with professionally narrated and interactive eLearning modules and quizzes.
- Optional Project Mentoring - Available for 1:1 or group mentoring, project assessments or process improvement consulting.
- LSS Green Belt course: 50 hours of classroom training from a certified Black Belt
- Continued Access to our eLearning management system
- SigmaXL statistical software provided for each student
- Project support while trainer/consultant is on-site
- Certification exam and certificate
- Tools, templates, tables, data files and roadmaps
e will provide a qualified LSS instructor with years of hands-on and practical experience. The Council accredits our program and curriculum for Six Sigma Certification.
ZOOM or MS TEAMS CLASSROOM TRAINING
ownload course materials and SigmaXL software for each participant to their laptop for use in a classroom setting within your business. A Redefine, a trained consultant, will deliver any of our Lean Six Sigma training to your team at a time that suits your business needs.